Tuesday, August 25, 2009

just stuff

The Di is off to college...wow what a change, the house is quiet and not so crazy, less milk and food being bought and devoured.... but she will return for only a few days before the real deal begins. I am glad she had this experience, certainly she can decide that she might like to live on campus... but let's see how all else goes...she has a hectic schedule ahead of her, `18 credits..and she's going in with 11 almost a complete semester...she'll rate sophomore status before her time... I am sooo happy she is happy. That is what really matters.

I've misplaced some papers and have been in a funk since. I keep praying to find them. Today s--d at work...didnt get out until 1 becasue of all the bs and I have to finish my valentines...not a good time to have my truck driver on hiatus... enough...joined facebook..it can be fun but also time consumming...

having a difficult time on my diet ...need to go back to the gym which i think i will tomorrow... I definitely need exercise and my knee is feeling pretty good after the last shot...\knock on wood...except when i am sleeping ....then my legs just hurt and that sucks. oh well going for a swim enjoying it while i have it. anxious about my drs appt next week...will probably be on edge until them oh well...

No comments: