Saturday, November 19, 2005

cool air



Here is a funny picture of the new baby in his baby Einstein... he is growing way too fast!








suddenly it really is November, the air is crisp, the wind frisky at times, and Thanksgiving is next week.


This weekend I have to do all the shopping, then start the baking. We are staying home this year. I need the time to be home as I am so rarely here. I miss my house, its warmth, just having the time to snuggle up and watch a movie on TV without falling asleep would be a gift. Hub Bub is building some kind of external harddrives for his work, computers are expensive erector sets to him, so go for it, but of course some day I might feel like I am living in a museum....of the old and new. We do have two huge closets full of computer parts.

The crew went to see Harry Potter 4. It was a wonderful night. The movie made me cry, and with that, I have to say, it is the best Harry Potter yet.

There is something special in a movie that can make me cry. And even more something in a movie that can make a man cry. Would my husband have cried at this? I don't rightly know, but... oh I cant tell tales. Off to work I go......

No comments: