Thursday, March 17, 2005

its been awhile

i realize i havent been writing much of anything except my blues and fighting for my life which is probably going to be the way it has to be for eternity since dreams do go up in smoke sometimes.

i will be traveling to arizona to visit my sister and that will be nice. i need a break ...the last time i wrote in here my blogger got lot so i stopped that was months ago.
i wonder if i can rectify that... being slightly depressed about nothing and trying to work things out in my mind that just are not working out.

i will be a new grandmother again, again not under the best of circumstances, when we had our children we planned, things were not perfect but we were a team, and we knew we would care for our own. now i know things i dont want to know now i understand things i dont want to understand im going to try to write daily even if it makes no sense that's that

happy st patricks day

No comments: