Thursday, September 02, 2004

Politics at home and in the home

I hate politics, but one must be able to argue points or one might as well never bother ---
My children attend liberal schools, this I like.
I am a liberal, my husband a conservative. We've just has the most politically charged arguement in the history of our marriage.

I never wanted to see our country go into Iraq... and I still want us out. Could I change my opinion of George W. ? ... As a person I like him, he seems like an average guy... but as a woman, I do not agree with his religious policies, and his abortion policies.

I've not a moment to breath lately. Too much going on in the house, too many things unsettled, and too much work not getting done. I need some space. I need some freedom and most of all I need a vacation. A nice vacation, an inspirational vacation.

No comments: