Friday, October 02, 2015

Pain and suffering

Here is something I wrote.  It is not for the booklet as I know me.  Now that my mind is truly reflecting on what we have been through these past through months. Lots of thoughts will come to me.  If you prefer me not to share them. Privately text me it is ok. We really did experience something remarkable spiritual painful and joyful all at once.  Love you all. 

October arrived September gone but I am still in September. I am still back Sunday to Monday to Tuesday. Days but only 1
Time could have been measured like medicine or the sounds of the phone or the beating of hearts or the tempo of breathing too loud.  To us signs of struggle but to the one leaving passing on just the process. I think the process sucks.  Sorry yes there are many other words that could be used
Dehumanizing
Strip the person of all control. There is fear there you can see it. No matter how much you care no matter how much you want to help at some times. No matter how they say. You can make her comfortable there are those horrid moments that stab you, slice you like a sword splitting you from head to groan. I want to say she was fine in the end. I want to believe it. Today it really comes to me that she suffered more than I but who am I wanted her to.  and I know the suffering is offered to help others so perhaps it is offered to us as a reminder. No matter how good you are. No matter how much you might think you won't have to suffer or have suffering regardless of how much you have had  already or perhaps have not ---remember to offer your suffering up so that others might not
Love u

No comments: