Saturday, January 07, 2012

Saturday and I am here hummmm

It is a Saturday morning and it feels great to not have to work, to know I have two days off in a row makes a difference. Why? Because I get to enjoy life for a day and then the next day too. Work is just way too stressfull and there is nothing I can do about it, the stressors are internal and external being pulled and pushed in so many directions I feel as if I could split, it is not as simple as everyone thinks it is, like working in retail, there is more to it than just working a register or stocking groceries. arghhh...
too tired this week and i dont know why just wiped out.
today going to visit the Diana exhibit at Foxwoods soooo excited. And i just can't wait. I remember watching the Wedding on tv, we lived down the port and I was as innocent as she. wow wow wow

No comments: