Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20th how can that be

I can not believe it is the 20th of May... wow... Ricky will be home on or about July 19th so that is Two Months... I am behind in everything. Sunday is Steph's bd party and then she will be 32 on Monday...and Ricky will be 29... on Monday too... I remember when I was 32 that just seems impossible to me.

Went with Steph to Open Door last night. We had a good time...

Have to go to the hospital today for the halter...I wasnt going to do it, but I suppose I should for safety sake. I dont want anything being wrong with my heart and me just having a heart attack some place especially since things are not inorder.

I think I am suppose to take Fred's car so I best get going because I have to switch stuff around.

I wish I was still in Disney.

No comments: