Monday, February 15, 2010

February where are you going?

I'm in work ... well at working doing nothing now because I am all caught up on what I brought here to work on. I am job sitting as construction is going on in this building. It is a holiday, I posted signs and people are still coming in. I can't believe tomorrow is the 16th, have the month is gone with Feb only having 28 days. It is a short months. Nothing new and exciting going on ... Fred's retirement is okay, a few quirky things to get used to but I will survive. Have not gone back to the gym because I am not feeling well ... I keep hoping that something will click and I will feel better... It has to... Disney World in approx 2 months well a little more than that but not much more. All ready started making the lists on what to bring and have a sorta plan on where we are going on what days according to our dining schedules.... it will be really great to get away... have much to do but have yet to do it planning for the spring... is it really 2010... wow! i wish i brought my knitting.

No comments: