Friday, October 30, 2009

new era

Tomorrow is Halloween, one of my favorite celebration days, however this year I have to pass on going to Salem, and enjoying the festivities that go with the All Hallow's Eve....

I have to say that my surgery was very successful. I am feeling better than before the operation although I am in the convalesing stage. Most days I am lying about on the sofa or in bed knitting. Today Fred went and applied for his passport giving my imagination a wonderful rush. Where will we go? I want Italy. Fred said, "Any where your little heart desires." But that was just his way of not having to commit to any place ...currently... but I do have my ideas!...

It will be a long two more weeks.... but hopefully I will feel better and better everyday. It is funny though how anesthesia can wipe me out...wow... more to come in the days that follow. At least I have awoken.

No comments: