Saturday, November 03, 2007

ever persistent change

the old boy network is at work in the old po. the processes that were in place are going over significant change. I have no idea what will happen next. covering a co worker while she is out of a month...or so it seems... oh well new things do keep me going. working again like a dog and my house is a disaster this has got to be fixed. went to the drs...my mri shows my back is still the same, will i ever recover, no... this is it, so live with it, and within it... proof..i need to get inot shape. I have the number for a personal trainer that works out of the Sheraton in Boston, but I think I might just join the bac.... i just have to do it.

the other surprise was the pelvic ..fibroid uterus, enlarged, two cysts and just a mess great... primary stated call the gyn... ill pass. im feeling just fine.... well most of the time.

No comments: