Sunday, September 02, 2007

half tellers

once someone said to me, only show half your ass, or in other words never tell the entire truth, or story or what ever it maybe, this way you can cya, or cover your ass, or leave a door or window open or something like that....but throughout my life, i have never been a cyar... I can be brutally honest, and even more so, say things at the wrong time, and then again, i am anot keep my mouth shutter..or nkmsr. now... what is the point of all this? if you cant tell the entire truth than why bother to tell anything at all> If you tell the story so changed around and embellished from the facts then it is fiction even if it is truth to you -- yes it is still fiction.... There are many truths, how many times must i remind my self of that.... but.... i have met so many liars who tell untruths for so many various reasons.... it would be nice to run into honesty someday.... it just really would be and then i would be faced with an almost vision of myself except when i am practicing the art of being a half teller, cyar, or even a kmar... or even a nkmsr -- git... what is that again?

No comments: