Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ceiling

the fan swirls above me as i sit half covered by a towel although the air is cool i am drying before dressing not in a hurry tomorrow the government the people's choice will take me for a few hours maybe maybe more i wouldnt mind being sequestered at this moment perhaps my idealism of the entire mystic would change if it would to be true, but i look forward to this little time to serve in the judicial system and the truth be known, i dont have to go to work. It isnt that i do not like my job, it is that right now --- i dread working with someone who really is quite harsh and i cannot get a sense of who this person is--- as if there is something else there... and then there is this other man twerp who is just so rude to me at times i feel like telling him to go ---- well i wont say it...is it i that cant stand her or is it she that cant stand me... what her truth is is beyond me. i think she is a liar. maybe i am wrong ....however we shall see

No comments: