Saturday, October 21, 2006

exhaustion

Very tired this week, not fulfilling the needs of the house, I need a maid. R has gone away, all I an do is pray. M is still job hunting. Dianna is taking her psats today... There was a college fair at her school the other day. As she is only a sophomore, I wanted to let her look alone. I picked her up --- she was excited, showing me this and that. She picked out Columbia, I think she would be a good fit there, but she said she is interested in Bowdoin in Me. I will have to take a look. I had a hard time to keep from crying. I am happy she is planning, the others never wanted to. on top of all this one of her favorite teachers died of cancer yesterday ---- she got the news and wrote a beautiful tribute. She wants to go to the funeral Monday....
Monday my mom goes to the drs to find out about her heart. Tues. my sister has surgery, and my daughter has an ultrasound to find out about the lump in her breast. It is all overwhelming.

I wish science and medicine was further evolved... I wonder if it will ever become like on startrek.... humm --- it would be wonderful

No comments: