Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day before thanksgiving

Glad to be out of work. I need some time off. I am tired of being bullied and I am also tired of my boss rolling his eyes at me.  I don't trust him.  Gary said is it that bad. Yes it is.  It is s horrid feeling knowing I am working with someone who deliberately tried to undermine meby telling others supervisors not to attend the morning meeting.   And my boss just lets it go.   I am keeping notes now every day Barbara called  and told me Andrew told brought  in all the nifties at 2 am. She said it is s grievance.  I said tell Shawn. But she won't. She was just calling me and telling me so it would be on record. What good is having a boss if you can't talk to him for fear of accusation or reprisal.  Things have gone from bad to worse with my boss. I just want to be left alone by all these other jerks

No comments: