Friday, April 06, 2012

very very difficult March in to April

March came in like a lion...for me that is for sure. I don't even know how I made it through it, it was like I was going to have a complete meltdown somewhere in the middle of it all. I had a little bruch for Heather and 4 days later she had Little Lynkoln who is really sooo cute.I just want to cuddle him up. I worry but I am not supposed to and that is just how it is.

Work is still bad and I have no idea what is going to come of it all but I have to keep on disciplining and try to get them to come on board ...Some of them will I think but not all of them.

It is APril and I;ve had more enery, I cooked baked stuffed chicken, made homemade chicken noodle soup, and a lasagna this week.... so that is good...a sign i am getting a little better...
depression comes in to my life because life is not always easy and sometimes i just need a break.
worrying about everyone doesn't help.
took a picture of me with my chickie hair and mom...will post later
just feeling the release of the gloom finally and the is the best thing for me...besides driving Dianna each am is exhausting...she doesnt even realize it. i just have to make sure i get up really early for a minute to myself..
today finish the easter shopping..can't believe it..Easter wow

No comments: