Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21

Went into facebook today, first day I've had to really go in there and they are having a day of silence for fallen heroes...ok, but i do not choose to participate... had i known earlier maybe...however i dont want my days' activities controlled by anything especially facebook...geesh... so i clicked not attending... i really dislike the things people write like...post this on you facebook --- if you dare -- leaving the dare out... blah... enough...

it is spring, Mom is home from Arizona, my starlights are grassy, my lilies are peaking out and my heather has gone from brown to brown with lavender specks.... what more sign of beauty than what is growing in my own front yard could give my eyes such joy and pleasure... I thank God to have made it through this tough winter... my body still aching but not such as before, I can only hope for more healing that i am ready to take...yes.... i can bend my knees and actually pick stuff up off the floor .... i can touch my joint below my second toe without screaming...i can wear most of my shoes again.. what more can i ask for.... i would love to be able to function in high heels? please

It is less then a month now until wdw vacation.... It can not come too soon....

yabba ....Took the bus to NYC by myself this Wednesday --- it was fantastic.... stayed away from Times Sq as the parade...st pats day --- was happening walked through Chelsea where I had never been before...lots of small galleries...and just a beautiful day.... Saw the play A Behanding in Spokane with Christoper Walken... funny and very funny at times, dark comedy... realistic...? very well acted...yes yes... and certainly could not have had a better seat then 4th row center stage...center... oh if my arms were long enough... yes it was a great day... exhausted when i got home but well worth it...

One new thing...in times sq you can go into the American Eagle and get your pic taken for it to be shown in the Square on a neon sign for 15 seconds...cool...maybe next time...

Definite wanting to see...next to normal... adams family and SHREK still....

So happy so happy it is Spring.

No comments: