Tuesday, December 01, 2009

a month plus ... not working

I've been home from work for over a month. I've learned that it is easy to have to work, but also I know and acknowledge the fact that I need to work, part-time would be better but for now I will go back to the grind and back on schedule. It is easy for me to become depressed and bored even with the zillions of interests I have.

Since being home...well the first two weeks I definetly didn't do much except for knitting... but I did lay about and I cooked... This is the bad of me being home. I love to cook and bake. I've made home made banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, pizza, baked apples, and prepared fantastic shrimp, pasta, and a Thanksgiving Day dinner -- turkey and fixen's --- gobbled up and gone in 24 hours.

I traveled to NYC and also to Providence and purchased almost nothing. I am really not into shopping.... But anyway, here my time has come to an end. I would love to stay home until after the holidays but if I do... I will never go back this I am sure of.

Well bye bye... easy days. Now I just have to figure out a way to keep knitting and work, go to the gym, keep my house clean and get ready for Christmas.
hello po blah

No comments: