Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goodbye January

Goodbye January 2009
I cannot say that this has been a good month,
but then again I can't say it has been a bad month.

I need change signifigant change, I need to get away from my boss who is a complete egomaniac and poor in communication. It is disturbing for me to know, to think what I think and not be able to voice my opinion. I have so many thoughts it is frightful, and it all goes back to the po way of f...n someone and certainly, nice people finish last. that is the fact of it all. I really really do not like having a boss that I cannot communicate with, he is smug and sarcastic, and i am grateful to not have to deal with him on the same level as I dealt with him before, not this person who is taking over my job, well, let me just say this, good luck to her, because that job really really sucks, i am glad i will not be working at hard and earning as much cash, how that doesnt sound like me but in reality that is the way it is going to be. thank you God, this may not seem right but it is the way it is going to be for awhile, i will be glad to be able to try to get away from him too, because who knows how long he is going to be in the position he is in, and i am just sick of it....so this is the ramblin on of my incomprehensible situation but yet a very postal situation. arghhhh i h t p o

me

No comments: