Monday, October 22, 2007

Wow and WOW

After a long series, but an entertaining one the Red Soxs have made it to the series. Now the Sox have to take on the Rocks, and Boy do I hope they Sox it to them! My love of baseball beseeches me. I dont know why I continue this affair as it gives me so many ups and downs, and worst of all it isnt like I get to go to a game much. the priciness of the tickets is a killer oh well but the tv is free, but as i told hubby, it is a lot easier to watch a game at the park...

there are distractions at the park that keep you ---
at home ---the pacing the floor infront of you, through to the kitchen and back again, the guant stares and groans while standing by the sofa alone, the clapping weakly and then loudly and the screaming that shakes the house is just a small example of watching a do or die game --- and kids looking at you like you are out of your mind only happen in my living room. At the park you can cheer and jeer, and sing and dance and

geesh ill have to finish this later....

No comments: